Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Isaiah (part 1) - lesson 51

This lesson starts a new section of Isaiah that includes chapters 28-33 and the 6 woes. This lesson is a little bit of an overview as we begin this new section. We have learned to look at the Northern and the Southern kingdom and we are seeing that when Israel has the enemy (Assyria) they don't understand who to turn to because they were NOT turning to God. That important timeless truth of turning to God is seems to be a theme of Isaiah. Turning to God.

I am almost sure this lesson would be really confusing without a map. I am a map girl. I need to see the map as we study these areas and these woes.


Hope this helps if you didn't print the map. Use this for your reference.

1 comment:

Tim and Susan said...

Thanks for the maps. It helped and I looked at it while Kay talked.

I want to cling to God alone...not in others, money, my work organization, or church even...I only want to turn to God.