Woo Hoo...for I am only 17 lessons behind.
And don't you just find fantastic comfort in knowing that God has Satan's destiny under His control! It was very interesting to study these verses about the Evil One and see what will happen to the serpent, the beast and the false prophet. Since I had just studied Daniel a year ago, many of these verses and chapters are still fresh in my mind. (The dragon, the serpent of old, the devil). I had never heard the phrase the "unholy trinity" but it makes sense. Again, I find marking the text with colors and symbols really helpful when I am studying difficult texts. I mark the devil with a red pitch fork.
I am off to another study to try and catch up even more.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought it was interesting how Satan was called the dragon. Good to know he will be punished. noticed God's strength and power over him.
Also noticed the reference in vs. 9to how Israel's sins will be fogiven.
Post a Comment