Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Isaiah (part 1) - lesson 48

I never really thought I would learn so much about persevering through trials in the book of Isaiah. It is so neat to see how God takes these books and teaches so much and such a wide variety through each study that I am involved in.

Clinging to the truths today about understanding more about God's sovereignty. Understanding that God is in control of every detail of my life. Great verses that point to the truth that God is in control of the earth and nature (snow, rain, lightning, drought, famine...it is all in His control). If I can truly understand that, then I will have no problem trusting Him for the details of my life. Trusting in the Almighty God today.

1 comment:

Tim and Susan said...

I was really encouraged by the verses that speak about God making the way of the righteous smooth and Kay's exhourtation to keep trusting God to do that when we see the mountain in the way.