Sunday, December 28, 2008

Isaiah (part 1) - lesson 43

I am so far behind on this and I hate the feeling of trying to catch up. Though with my life being full of moving and packing and all the transitions, it seems understandable that I am behind. Though...I know that the reason I have handled all these transitions so well, is because I have been in the word and gaining my strength from the Spirit and not doing things on my own.

I have committed to trying to catch up in the next 3 weeks. I do love when I am in the word and it is more of a blessing than a burden.

As for the lesson, my notes are quick and to the point. I was reminded that God will judge and move in righteousness and we are responsible for our actions here on Earth. Again a reminder to grow in the knowledge of God's truth and live in a righteous way.

1 comment:

Tim and Susan said...

Heavy hearted I write as I read of God's coming judgement. The whole earth that God created and thought was good, now will be destroyed.