Sunday, December 28, 2008

Isaiah (part 1) - lesson 44

This lesson included another time line (something Kay likes to use a lot) that helps understand some of the end times and more about the last 3 1/2 years and also the 1000 year reign of Christ.

Great teaching from Rev. 20 about the great white throne judgment. The final judgment. And then the lake of fire. Again...a fantastic challenge that God does not desire us to live apart from Him. We are accountable to our Creator and we are His creation. I am so grateful that I am God's child and part of His family. Such comfort is almost awe inspiring as we study such strong judgment. But when you are God's child, living in a way that glorifies Him, that is where the comfort is.

1 comment:

Tim and Susan said...

I usually don't like to study Revelation. It is so confusing and I don't like to think of God as judging, rather concentrating on His love. But, He is a God who will judge. So sobering to think of the coming judgement for those who ignore and disobey Him. Yet, so thankful for Kay's reminder at the end of this lesson, that God is calling those who are headed for judgement, to salvation!!