Sunday, December 14, 2008

Isaiah (part 1) - lesson 42

This was a great lesson that was an important review of where the everlasting covenant comes from. Good review of the creation, Adam and Eve's sin, all the way to the covenant from God.

I have written down the definition of covenant: a solemn binding agreement that comes from the passing through flesh. It has been helpful to understand why it is so important that God will judge for those that break His covenant. (sorry my notes are so short...in the truck today - moving with Chuck).

1 comment:

Tim and Susan said...

Hey, I am slowly catching up. I really want to be right with Kay so I can finish Isaiah when she does. I am going to try to do 2 lessons a day (I said TRY)) so I can catch up with the current lessons.
Good reminder of why God has to judge the earth. One of the reasons mentioned in today's study was man shedding blood which has caused God's coming judgement to the earth. Sad.