I have to be honest here. I really struggled with understanding these passages (end of chapter 7 beginning of chapter 8) and I am not sure how well I would have done with out the lesson from Kay on this one (maybe the splitting headache had something to do with it). Again, the maps did help and it is like a history lesson and a Bible lesson all in one.
The constant reminder to walk by faith is so important. Saved by faith, maintained by faith, live by faith and walking by faith. Going back to that all important verse, that if we don't believe, we will not last. What comfort to understand that we are in Christ and we are steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord.
I love how that goes back to the title of the blog, walking in a manor worthy of the calling ~ thanks for joining me in walking by faith.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for being honest...I got a little bogged down in all the history, kings, etc. Still God's Word though and applicable to our lives....that theme does keep coming up of "if you don't believe you will not last"!!
Post a Comment