I was trying hard to keep the history straight on the kings in this lesson. Again, the maps helped a lot. I think I might be a little lost with out them. I love how it is so black and white weather or not a king was right before the Lord. How clear can it get ~ "he did evil in the sight in the eyes of the Lord." That challenged me to live so black and white. Living RIGHT in the sight of the Lord.
With Christmas right around the corner, I always appreciate passages that deal with the birth of Christ. How 7:14 points us right to Matthew 1.
I jotted down a challenge that Kay said that really stuck me. Careful about thinking that you can stand on your own (in your own strength) lest you fall (I know she was quoting a verse but I didn't jot it down). Great challenge.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I actually listened to this lesson 2x (still trying to figure out my new i-pod which I bought JUST to listen to Bible talks...it makes it so much more doable for me now that my computer is dead).
Post a Comment