Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Isaiah (part 1) - lesson 32

Again the main theme of this lesson was to seek God as our refuge and that He is our dwelling place. I found such great comfort in this lesson today and the truths of God's word is what I cling to in my time of struggles. God has made a provision. We are to turn to Him. Ps. 2:12 says, How blessed are all those who take refuge in Him.

What ever you are trusting in if it is not God, it can't save you. The name of the Lord is a strong tower (Pr. 18:10). We are to turn to Him.

1 comment:

Tim and Susan said...

I LOVE this attribute about God, that He is our refuge and strength, and ever present help in time of trouble. God hears us when we call out to Him, He is Yashua; God our Savior. How blessed are all those who take refuge in Him (Ps. 2:12) Trust in God alone!!! He will save me. I will continue to cal upon Him and run to Him as my refuge and strength in the midst of struggles.