Friday, November 21, 2008

Isaiah (part 1) - lesson 28

Ahaz ruled from 735-715 BC________________3 1/2 yrs /Jesus coming & reign +the day of the Lord + God brings man under His control + and judges Babylon


There is one of the time lines that I have drawn with my studies. I am not even sure it will work at all on the blog here, but I thought I would give it a try. Though the time line reminds me that God is still in control of time (Dan 2).

I have been challenged this week to live righteously. Why should we give into sinning? Gos is going to judge and we need to be ready for His righteousness. His righteous anger from a Holy God. I desire to live holy as He is holy. That does mean the refining and purifying is necessary.

1 comment:

Tim and Susan said...

Interesting to study about Babylon being Iraq and all...and the timeline too. I appreciate that Kay wants to study God's Word first, rather than make it fit into her own box of what the end times will be like.
Again so sobering of God's coming judgement, punish the world for it's evil and putting an end to pride and haughtiness (Is. 13:11)
Also, the "apostosy" is mentioned...meaning people falling away, seems like that is already happening????