Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Isaiah (part 1) - lesson 26

I have to admit, I have missed a whole week of keeping up on my studies. I hate that I have let my life slip into a busy pace and it does make it harder to carve out time for studying the truth.

I agree with the idea that this book isn't the easiest book to study. But yet I am determined to know God's word so I will press on.

I have been studying the names of God and Jehovah Nissi was just what I thought when the idea of putting up a banner for God was mentioned in the TV lesson. I am constantly clinging to the truth of who God is and I must study His word in order to know who He is.

1 comment:

Tim and Susan said...

"God's Anger" is a sobering, serious thing. Also, being reminded from 2 Thes. 1:7-9 about the coming punishment and judgement to those who disobey.