This is the check list. I need to check these thoughts that come with this list. Making sure that no wrong thought takes place in my life.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I just found this blog, via your Facebook page. I take it you are doing these studies with other ladies??? Or how does this work? Anyway, I have been meditating on the book of Phil. also, although not in a formal Bible study. The Lord is impressing on my heart (MY heart - not saying the Scripture says this for everyone) that in order for my mind to focus on these things, the things I put into my mind need to meet this same standard. Especially as it relates to TV and music. I find it hard to watch anything on TV, even the local news, which seems to sensationalize and lead to fear. Anyway, I can see from your post you were studying this a while ago, but as I am still working through this passage, I thought I'd comment anyway. Blessings on your lovely family! Jennifer (Badgero) Dudenhofer
I am a child of God. A wife to my best friend. A homeschool mom to my children. And more than anything, I desire to be more Christlike in all I do, glorifying Him with all my actions, attitudes, thoughts and motives.
PETERS PEAPOD is our family blog.
ADOPTING SWEET PEA is our adoption journey.
MESSY MOOSE is a blog for my daughters writings.
WORTHY OF THE CALLING is a blog I sometimes use for Bible study.
1 comment:
I just found this blog, via your Facebook page. I take it you are doing these studies with other ladies??? Or how does this work? Anyway, I have been meditating on the book of Phil. also, although not in a formal Bible study. The Lord is impressing on my heart (MY heart - not saying the Scripture says this for everyone) that in order for my mind to focus on these things, the things I put into my mind need to meet this same standard. Especially as it relates to TV and music. I find it hard to watch anything on TV, even the local news, which seems to sensationalize and lead to fear. Anyway, I can see from your post you were studying this a while ago, but as I am still working through this passage, I thought I'd comment anyway. Blessings on your lovely family! Jennifer (Badgero) Dudenhofer
Post a Comment