*****************************************
OK, back here after a distracting weekend to study God's Word. I hate the feeling of getting behind so it is always good to be back at it.
Beware, beware, beware. Actually keep on being aware.
Dogs, evil workers, false circumcision. Enemies of the cross of Christ.
Dogs - not cute little pets, but scavengers, greedy, going after unjust gain.
Good reminder to beware.
4 comments:
I'm just glad to not be the only one dragging along behind ; )
I decided to mark all references (in future studies too!) for:
"under God's control"
and
"in Him/in Christ"
I've continued to mark "glory/glorious" from the last study on God's Glory all the way through Philippians.
Interesting to look at how "dogs" is used in other parts of the Bible.
talk about being distracted. I'm having to go to a corner coffee shop here in SF for free (ha, I had to pay $4 for a mocha... yummy) wifi. Talk about keep on being AWARE... BEWARE...
Who are the dogs? enemies of the cross of Christ...
not the well behaved groomed dogs, the wonderful pets, but the scavengers who eat the filth, vicious who would come after you Is 56:11
This is so good for me now as so many well meaning people have given us "healing sermons". I'm also reading about the emergent church. There are so many false teachers today that are hard to NOT follow because they are so popular to today's culture.... or what I'm going through now... but what is gracious in the culture is not Biblical.... let scripture, interpret scripture, need to gain understanding & discover truth for myself
Post a Comment