***********************************************************
If you stop and think about the idea that everything in the world is designed to distract us from keeping our focus on God. It gives all the more importance to stand firm. Firmly planted. Not shaken. Not easily distracted. Not loosing our focus.
I also noted that living in harmony, in unity, is really living according to God's Word. And I can only live this way if I know His word.
We are to encourage each other to stand firm. Making choices that glorify God. Choosing to please Him more than anything. Encouraging each other to spend time in God's Word. Steadfast. Immovable. Always abounding in the work of the Lord. Knowing that your toil is not in vain.
I also noted that living in harmony, in unity, is really living according to God's Word. And I can only live this way if I know His word.
We are to encourage each other to stand firm. Making choices that glorify God. Choosing to please Him more than anything. Encouraging each other to spend time in God's Word. Steadfast. Immovable. Always abounding in the work of the Lord. Knowing that your toil is not in vain.
1 comment:
Great reminder to STAND FIRM. I have never noticed that great verse in Phil. 3:1...."God is in Control!!".
Post a Comment