Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Philippians - Count it All Joy

I am still finishing up my Isaiah study and am trying to start this one at the same time. I will try to catch up and get started on this lesson today or tomorrow. Feel free to leave comments here in the mean time. If you are new to Precepts, look on the side bar and find the label "GETTING STARTED". That will help you get started on doing your studies.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I am going to try to do this with you.... I will come back later today to get the info... I am excited!

Erlinda said...

I think I'd like to join you Cris, but I've never done this before, is there a specific Bible version to use? Or is there pages to print up to put in a notebook? I love Philippians & I think with all God's leading me through, I need to count it ALL joy.

crispy said...

You can download the free study guide at precepts online. Click that link on the side bar of this blog (the picture of Kay).

You will need to make a user name in order to download it. Also see the posts about getting started. That will help too.

You can watch the lessons online (free). Instructions on how to do that are under the Getting Started. That link is on the right. Click the study worksheets picture.

I printed the text from Biblegateway.com. I always use New American Standard. It is a short set of observation worksheets (I think 4 chapers). I like them printed out so I can make lots of notes. And do my marking on the text. Some people use their bibles.

Feel free to leave more questions. Glad to have anyone join me this time.

Cris

Tim and Susan said...

I just finished Kay's "Glorifying God" study. It was great. I love the shorter, "doable" studies that last 1-2 months. I am excited about this Phil. study!!