This is going to be a great study. I am sure anyone who is starting this and is new to Precepts will appreciate the basic info that is shared in this online (or on TV if you have it in your area) lesson. I spent most of my personal study time marking the text in chapter one. I am excited about digging deeper into this book and learning from this book.
No matter what our circumstances are, we can have joy and rejoice. I think we all need that gentle reminder, no matter what life is like for us. I am striving for my response to be full of joy, no matter what. Live according to God's Word. Our joy can come when we cling to God in every situation. Looking for that joy that comes with the peace of obedience.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm a day behind you, but maybe I can catch up. I NEED this book. Joy in a time of chaos!!!
No worries. I am already behind. It is not a race. I am eager to learn what this book will teach us. Or really what God will teach us through this book.
I finally figured out how to work this out & got on to the Precepts site & am so excited to be in this "virtual" study. I'm sitting next to my husband in his hospital bed as he's getting his chemo. I've had to give up the physical Bible studies that I'm in & have missed the learning. Yay to this "virtual" fellowship as we learn to rejoice in the Lord, ALWAYS
Jumping in 'way after the fact...I am glad to be studying Phillipians. So glad that the One Who began the good work in us will be faithful to complete it.
Hi Erlinda, I am so glad you are doing this with us. I download the talks onto my i-pod and can listen to them ANYTIME. I also carry my little Bible study and Bible in a bag that goes in the car with me almost anywhere so I can work on it while waiting for the kids...
Post a Comment