Sorry it has been so long since my last notes on my lessons. I have gotten behind and I am trying to catch up again.
This lesson brought us back to Gen. 12 and we learned about the nations and their response to Jerusalem and how their would be blessings and curses depending on the actions. The nations are going to be judged for their treatment of Israel. Again, I am reminded of how important it is to take God's judgment to heart and be obedient to Him.
One last reminder that the Lord is the stability of times.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Interesting how God will deal with Edom...punishing those who are against Israel.
I am writing my notes from lessons 65,66 and 67...then will work hard to catch up. I am in 2 other Bible studies so it's a challenge, but really want to finish up Isaiah and have been really blessed by it.
Post a Comment